CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

fever..fever.. go away..

last wednesday, at nite, i keep on sneezing due to that gas thing in KHAR..
man, it was os uncomfortable..
then on thursday i kept on sneezing again and my head felt heavy..
i don't really have any appetite to eat at all..
but chewy wants me to eat.. hehhee..
so, after literature class, we went back home..
i didn't even change my shirt and went straight to sleep..
MY BODY WAS SO HOT!!!!

i had a very bad fever..
haih..
at night i couldn't sleep well..
how can u feel hot an dshiver at the same time??
that was how i felt like..
so i woke up at 5.30am on friday to change my shirt..
didn't even bother to shower cuz it was so cold, even though i'm hot.. (..?????...)

da best thing of having fever is that you don't feel hungry..
hehehe..
so, i told my housem8, izat to buy me some food..
in terms of fever, soup is the best..
so she bought be mee kung fu..
i didn't go to the clinic cuz it's maulidr rasul..
the clinic is closed..
waited for saturday..
kak sarah, ka maiza and jiha wanted to go to pasar mlm in pekan..
jihah wanted to go to clinic and she asked me to go with her..
but my head is too heavy at that time and i don't feel like walking..
so, i passed but did told them to buy me bihun sup.. hehehehe..

then on sunday i got a little better than b4..
but not for my voice..
it was quite embarrassing for me to pick up calls from anyone..
my voice was so funny.. i may say..
a fren of mine called me and he said my voice sounded like it's about to vanish!!!!
hehehehe..
i cough a lot and i sneeze a lot..
dat's why my voice is ike that..
even chewy said my voice is a bit different..
i didn't even called my granpa( wan, ummie's dad..) to wish him happy birthday..
how can i??
huhuhu..
the, i went to chewy's place..
she felt pity for me.. ( i think..) ..so she served me porridge..
so sweet of her..
nina even visited me on saturday to check how was i'm doing..
my friends are so sweet to me..
wuu..wuu..T_T

i don't remember when it happened but my right shoulder really hurts..
i can't do the strecth i used to do with my right arm right now..
haih.. so many things happened to me this week..
well, bye bye now february..
i welcome u march.. the month i've been waiting for..
YES!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Click To feed Me. =)