CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

sweet!!!!.. sour... sweet!!!!

my yesterday starts in a very fine day..
it all went well & i had a very happy day.. i mean like seriously happy..
my face keep on putting a smile & have happy thoughts..
i can hardly remember when was the last time i had the kind of feeling and that type of happiness in my life..
the joy that can make me forget about all da burdens, all the problems, all the saddening things in my life..
to tell the truth, i had a BLAST!!!
hehehehe..
well, it all ended when the evening class started.. Pengurusan Ko-k..
the PUDING were seperated.. me & chewy in group 1, while the rest in group 2..
plus we had to do activities regarding to the co-curiculum we chose..
well, i noe it's part of the course.. my group were given Badan Beruniform..
and they chose Scout.. what activities to do.. we haven't really decided yet..
what make my mood change was..
i was wearing grey kebaya with white pants..
the lecture before this was in the lecture hall.. dat's why i was wearing like that.. ( not wearing sports attire...)
we were brought to the field and was told to sit down..
WHAT THE FREAK??!!!!
I'M WEARING FREAKING WHITE PANTS, AND U WANT ME TO SIT??!!!
the feci ask me.." is there any problem??".. with a face like kerek giler..
yes i have a problem, i'm about to make my white pants look like my butt if i sit on the field..
GOD...does this woman has an eye problem or something.. URGHH!!!!
so, i took my books and phone out of my bag..
lay the bag on the field and place my white ass on it...
i know how it looks like but i dun have any other choice..
after quite some time then she told us to sit by the side road instead..
by the time!!!!.. man, why can't she tell us to do so earlier...
poor my beautiful bag..
i really took care of it but now it had my ass on it..
sorry bag... =(
we discussed for a while about what we're gonna do and so on..
by 7pm we went back to college..
i was so frustrated due to what happen plus i got mud on my white pants, so i straight away landed on my bed with my pillow covering my face..
WHY MUST THIS HAPPEN TO ME??!!!
then i heard a familiar voice in the house...
kak ad??? ( my housem8 in semester 1, now in KL doing her practical in teaching chemistry, she's from kedah )
i went out of my room and went to the room where i heard the voice from..
to my surprise.. "Kak Ad!!!!!"...
she's here because she had too see the lecturer regarding her posting and so on..
she's gonna stay here juz like a few days.. 

i was jumping!! so happy to see her.. i hugged her before i even shake her hand.. hehehehe..
she arrived at the house like 4pm or so.. i was in the campus at that time..
i missed her so much.. cuz she's the one that used to cook and all of us will have a taste on what she's cooking.. hehehe..
last semester, me, kak ad, kak sarah, jihah and her friend ekin, we made like a feast before everyone goes home for the semester break.. we cooked tomyum..
we were so full and we had a fun nite together..
after chit chatting a while with kak ad i took my shower and off to my bed..
it's time to continue reading up my book..
currently i'm reading blood game..
it's not spooky or anything..
but the way of the story line makes me feel nervous and keep hoping that the characters in the book are fine..
makes me berdebar- debar when reading it..
sometimes bulu roma kuh meremang jua..
ehehehe..
but it's good to read before going to sleep..
cuz it'll make my eyes go tired and i'll easily go to sleep..
not like before this..
took me a while to go in my dream world...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Click To feed Me. =)