CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 11, 2010

a really.. REALLY..REALLY!!!..bad day..

schedule monday
9.am-11am : FALSAFAH & DASAR (Taman Bernam 9)
11am-12pm : WRITING SKILLS ( Dewan Kuliah G )
4pm-6pm : KENEGARAAN ( Dewan Kuliah C )

in order to get to taman bernam, i have to take 2 bus..
one from college to campus, then from campus to Taman Bernam..
i woke up at 7.55am cuz i went back to sleep after subuh due to lack of sleep ( sleep at 4am)..
i was doing my asgmnts that night..
so i had to rush while chewy had been waiting for me at the bus stop..
i got at the bus stop by 8.20am..
lucky us there's bus and when we get to campus the bus to taman bernam didn't leave yet..
so we manage to get to class in time..
but unlucky me, i was in a rush..
the result i didn't bring my water bottle, my note book, my writing pad and my dictionary..
URGHH!!!!
the class was for 2 hours..
ok laa.. then this lecturer get carried away with his story going to trengganu and telling taht his wife is a shoppaholic..
what do i care??!!
i mean.. not in a bad way but don't you know something called "TIME"???
he did not even have a glance of his watch to check what time it is..
it was already 11am and he still keep talking..
it's not that i'm a coward to raise up my hand and tell him to stop..
it's juz dat everyone is having a great time listening to his story..
WHY???!!!
i was so pissed off..
by 11.05am he let us go..
we waited for the bus which it is hard to get in taman bernam..
well, if he had let us go 10minutes before we might have hop in a bus already by then..
thanx to him we were late for writing class..
i hate when i'm late.. Mr.Zain also said that if you're late 15minutes he'll mark as absent..
by the time i got to his class it was already 11.20am..

sophie: sorry we're late, the lecturer let us go late at 11.05am and it was hard to get a bus...
mr.zain: owh..ok..what you're name?
sophie: shafiah and zafira
mr.zain : i already mark you as absent.
sophie: really?.. we're still consider late?
mr.zain: it's ok, the lecturer let you go late.. i won't mark you as absent
sophie: thank you sir..

( ALHAMDULILLAH!!!! )

we were like running all the way to dewan kuliah..
oohh I HATE MONDAYS!!!!

after class we went to bitara siswa..
wanted to withdrawal some money and have lunch..
i check my balance first..


05-058-...................
baki : RM19.60

what??!!
my dad deposited me RM250 last saturday..
why isn't it in yet..??
URGHH!!!!
i am so sengkek right now..
with only RM10 in my pocket.. 3 packs of maggie at home.. RM0.70 creadit hour in my phone..
PTPTN still not in yet..
I'LL DIE!!.. DIE I TELL YOU!!.. DIE!!!!

i've checked the account number numerest time..
again and again just to make sure i didn't gave the wrong account number to my dad..
he sent the money online..
is it the bank???
or is it...urmm.. what??
i dunno..
why does this have to happen to me??!!!!

BAD...BAD..BAD MONDAY!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Click To feed Me. =)