CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 23, 2009

Bukit Bintang 21.11.2009

salam..
actually i do have a blog before..
but due to some circumtances..i had to make a new one...

so, let me jus start of with my 1st day arriving home during semester 1 holiday break..
well.. my daddy picked me up at 11am at Kolej Harun AmirRashid and arrived in selangor by 12.30pm..
then we went to my ummie's uncle's house..my tok sedara laa..but he's still young..40 sumthing..huhu..
we stayed there 4 quite some time..
then at night..
ummie told me dat were going out after maghrib..
& she didn't telll me where to..
so, i took forgranted that we're juz going to gear box..near our house to have dinner..
i was wearing jeans, black t-shirt & pink hijab..
as my daddy was driving, i noticed he was going else where..
so i asked.. "daddy, kita nak pegi mane nih??.."
to my surprise he answered BUKIT BINGTANG...
OMG!!!
& i'm wearing like i'm going to pasar malam..
they wanna go there to buy phones....
haiyaa...
ape lagi..wat muka tebal je laa..
ummie & daddy beli hp siot abes..touch screen overall..no keypad watsoever..
haarga x payah citer ar..
tu pun i'm da one dat chose the phone 4 ummie
I WANTED IT!!!
sedey btol melihat daddy & ummie guna hp bru..
but me..still stuck with W660i & classic 3110..
bkn x brsyukur..tp na upgrade uge..huhuuu....

urm..
about BUKIT BINTANG..
it's really weird..
semakin ramai manusia yg hilang identiti sendri..
sume na ikot trend & geng..
yg melayu nmpak cam mat salleh..
bukan pasal kulit dorg..tp dressing uh..
kesian plak yg 'x ckup kaen' uh..hehehehe..
pelik la mnusia skrang nih...
yg pling x puas hati..
memang patut kena kategori bodoh laa..
ko da pkai tudung, dok sebelah bf ok lg..x pk la skit kot ye pun na kiss kat mulut in public..
otak letak kat mne..tggal kat umah ke..
siot abeh la minah uh..
saket mata & ati den..
na tego...hmmmph...lu pk la sendri...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Click To feed Me. =)